We're fast, focused, and flexible to handle your consumable requirements in microfluidics and fluid dynamics
Gener8 understands that developing complex consumables like microfluidic cartridges or lateral flow devices can be time-consuming, especially when done in parallel with instrument development. We take a systemic approach to ensure that your design choices and prototyping of consumables integrate seamlessly with your instrument development program.
At Gener8, we use our industry experience and proprietary development process to rapidly transform your vision into a commercialized product.
Browse our consumables case studies:
Designed for Manufacturing, Scale-Up, and Quality
Our manufacturing floor space includes controlled environment rooms (CERs) to bring your consumables into commercialization. We ensure your product concept is optimized for manufacturing, by implementing a DfM "design for manufacturing" mindset and considerations for high volume manufacturing from the start of the project.
From concept development through assembly and packaging, we deliver best-in-class quality.
Our plastic consumable development services include:
- Industrial Design
- Computer-Aided Design and Machining
- Design for Manufacturing - DfM
- Design Control per ISO 13485
- Design Verification Testing
- Design Analysis and Physical Testing
- Materials Selection
- Finite Element Analysis
Learn more about our development process
Our services include:
- Stereolithography (SLA) Prototyping
- PolyJet Prototyping
- Prototype Mold Fabrication
- Prototype Injection Molding
- Liquid Injection Molded (LIM) Silicone Prototype Molding
- Injection Molding Simulation and Analysis
- Product Reliability Testing
- Material Selection & Functional Testing