Features & Accomplishments
- Microfluidic technology moves droplets through multistep protocols without user intervention
- The system senses and detects any misplaced droplets
- The cartridge is “oil-free” in that it does not use oil to encapsulate the droplets, and is therefore not prone to leaking
- The device can apply mechanically vigorous methods without fear of emulsions, making it compatible with ethanol and other chemicals that interact with oil
- The disposable cartridge does not require electronics within it; the electronics are all in the controller.
- System supports protocols with up to 12 reagents and three large volume wash reagents