- Supported the development of a system to painlessly draw blood and deliver it to a stabilization matrix for room temperature transportation to clinical lab.
- Perform design, prototype and assembly work for the OneDraw device.
- Device has received the prestigious Red Dot Award!
- Achieves pain-free blood draw – several methods were tested to develop a device that draws 150 µl of blood without pain.
- Integrated design, prototype and manufacturing facility allowed testing of multiple iterations to accelerate development time.
- Utilizes gentle vacuum that is stored on-board to maximize blood draw volume.
- Supported development of a method to actuate tiny lancets to eliminate pain during the blood draw process.
- Supported manufacturing and assembly of over 1,000 devices for verification & validation testing.
- Device has received 510(k) clearance.
While all projects benefit from our development process and expertise in design, engineering, and in-house rapid prototyping, this project highlights our expertise in: